Join our team! We are currently seeking:
Medical Customer Specialist
Serving the Northwest Louisiana area since 1978, locally owned Red Ball Medical Supply, Inc. provides Durable Medical Equipment, respiratory products, medical gases, and many other products for use in the home, hospital, and office.
Immediate opening for a Medical Customer Service Specialist.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS / JOB DUTIES:
• Manage office deliveries, processing mail, ordering supplies, front desk phone duties, assist office manager with projects, auditing and reports.
• (1) one – (2) two years of experience in a healthcare environment preferred including general office responsibilities and procedures. Medical Terminology HIGHLY preferred, but not required
• Process of verification of insurance and ability to understand electronic claims.
• Education needed – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred. We promote from within!
• Experience working multiple phone lines. Professional demeanor and grammar in all situations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks and good computer skills.
• Assist the staff in generating sales leads and entering data into the tracking system.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
• Demonstrated attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and demonstrate a great customer service attitude
• Should display superior judgment; exceptional organizational skills and ability to take the initiative to accomplish tasks.
• Medical office attire – scrubs acceptable or business professional dress.
• TEAM player that works well with others.
This is a full time position. Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. The pay is hourly - (DOE).
Benefits will be included in this position, after the probation period. Medical, IRA, Vacation, Sick Time and Educational allowance.
Red Ball is an EOE
NO phone calls or Walk ins’ accepted at this time. Thank you!